Thursday, February 21, 2008

Tagged....

Tagged by Melissa!

A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player answers the questions about themselves
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then go to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

What was I doing 10 years ago?

I don't recall much, the twins were about 5 months old. Oh, I think I was slowing down on brain cell loss by then. Ick had just turned 2, so there were a lot of diapers being changed and my hands were probably red, dry, and cracked from all the hand washing. And I was helping Mermaid with her kindergarten homework and speech therapy.

What are 5 things on my to-do list today?
Call our broker, make an appt. for Mermaid to get her learners permit, vacuum, go to Blockbuster, and walk on my treadmill.

What would I do with a Billion dollars?
Pay off the house, set aside college $ for each of the kids and probably go back to school myself. I'd also get my mom into a place of her own and open her own store. Set up some education scholarships, travel, and save save save for retirement.

5 of my bad habits: Procrastinating, idolness, too much diet pepsi, yelling at other drivers when I drive, loving carbs too much.

5 places I have lived: San Luis Obispo-CA, Cedar City-UT, Los Osos-CA(still in SLO), Paso Robles-CA(also still in SLO), Current Town-CA

5 jobs I have had:
Clerk at House of Fabrics
Deli Worker
Sales/Asst. Manager at Copeland's Sports
Secretary for shoe store owner and property developer
Secretary for General Contractor

5 Things people don't know about me: I have a severe gag reflex-I can't even hold a pencil in my mouth, I can't stand to eat eggs off a paper plate, I like to dip my pizza, potato skins, tacos, everything in ranch dressing, I can't stand tapioca, one of my favorite treats is mixing peanut butter with honey for a treat.

I tag:
Kristin(to get her to start her blog!)
Syndee
Shauna
Anne
Marl'Lee

No comments: