Thursday, May 20, 2010

Every 15 Minutes Video




This is the Every 15 Minutes video put together by the students.  This was played at the assembly the next day.  I loved, "What did you do?!"  It is a choice.  It is a decision.  It is a matter of life and death.  And you have no control over the consequences.  Make the right choice.  Make your decision NOW, BEFORE your decision making process is tainted by alcohol or drugs. It's an easy choice if you've already decided under no circumstances would you ever drive intoxicated or get into a car with someone driving under the influence.  We have enough hard choices in this life, and this should be the easiest!

3 comments:

Kristin said...

WOW. There is no way that anyone involved in this could not be affected forever. What an amazing experience. WOW.

Jeannie said...

Hard to believe that this video is a simulation....it looks very real. I'm sure it had an impact on the students watching it.

Hilary said...

Working at a hospital always reminds me to help my kids make choices before tough decisions come up.
I know this is super impactful (is that a word) at my husband's high school too.