Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I {heart} My Phone.....

I admit it, I'm addicted.  I love my iPhone.  I love it's apps and all it's bells and whistles.  I was hesitant to make the switch over from my Crackberry.  Which don't get me wrong, I do miss it's shy red sleek skin, the little click click noise it makes when I text, the ease of customizing ring tones, and using any song on it as my alarm clock.  But, the iPhone is also equally cool.  It's easy to use, it's cute, and I had to giggle when I noticed how many people were using the scripture app in Sunday School.  With all my Young Womens' garb in my bag it was nice to lighten the load of my bag.  I love using a diet app I downloaded.  Oh, the apps!  So many to pick from.  It's camera rocks.  Love this thing.  Oh, and I was even able to attach the E15 Video) posted below) on it.  Just amazing tech here!

No comments: