Monday, May 10, 2010

Just Breathe...



That's what I keep telling myself.  Busy doesn't begin to describe right now.  Getting the Mermaid ready for graduation, her senior project, prom, senior trips(Great America & Disneyland), ready to move off to school,  Mr. D's calling and job, overnights for work, 2 temple trips this month(youth and a ward), banquets(tonight is his only night home until next Sunday), getting the house ready for guests and a party, the dog, and oh yeah, another foot problem while trying to contain the chaos.  The tube in the air cast came out Friday, so I was immobile all weekend(left heel, good foot this time) so I whined to the Dr. today and he fixed it so I can walk, I think I kind of bug him.  He said the problem with patients like me is we don't know we're broken and need to take it easy.  I told him I KNOW I'm broken, but I don't have a choice, so make me mobile.  I'm sure Drs. just adore stubborn patients with no patience like me.  I would like to think some of my stubbornness though helps pay for him to go on vacation, so I'm kind of a "bonus" patient. That's what I tell myself.  Just get me through the month.  Of course July, is pretty exciting too, moving the brat, Girls Camp, Scout Camp, Adventure Trip, Leadership Camp, etc....  Summer will zoom by I'm sure.

No comments: