Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Does anyone even care about Letterman?

RANT ON: I wouldn't say anything, but wondering if anyone other than the media could possibly get a grip on the reality of his being blackmailed. I don't watch the narcissist, he gives me the creeps. Even the blips I see on the Today Show(shame on you, I thought you were above playing into his attention seeking behavior!) give me the willies. >>>shudder<<< Jay Leno's new show started, Letterman not getting a whole lot of attention, does anyone else think he's playing this up? So what! Does he think anyone really cares about a crass jerk's apology on the air? And then he JOKES about it?! I've never been a fan, I can't stand him or his side kick, the short guy. Arrogant and egotistical. And if(which I have no doubt) he sexually harasses his female staff, is that a SURPRISE? Don't downplay it, but don't make a huge deal out of it either. The smug creep doesn't deserve that attention. RANT OFF

No comments: