Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Tagged Again...

10 years ago I was:
1. changing diapers for 3 kids
2. helping my mom through her divorce
3. was also in a cast
4. broke broke broke
5. I was SO overwhelmed

5 things on my “TO DO” list today: (Wed.)
1. Take Mermaid to seminary
2. Swim
3. Work on a stake project
4. Go back to the gym to meet with the trainer
5. Clean out my closet

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Trader Joe's Honey Wheat Pretzel Sticks
2. Reeses Peanut Butter Cups
3. Fuji Apples with Almond Butter
4. Open-faced grilled cheese on English Muffins
5. Popcorn!

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Put together a hefty savings
2. New cars
3. Give Some Charity
4. Pay off the house
5. Put my mom up somewhere of her own

5 places I have lived:
1. San Luis Obispo
2. Cedar City, UT
3. San Luis Obispo
4. Paso Robles
5. Current Town

5 jobs I have had:
1. After School Nanny
2. Deli Worker
3. Retail Sales
4. Secretary(7 years combined)
5. Instruction Aide for Computer Lab

5 people I tag:
1. Kris
2. Kristin
3. Hilary A
4. Nancy A
5. Anne

No comments: