Friday, October 31, 2008

Diet Pepsi Free for 4 weeks!!!!

Just tootin' my own horn here. I'm trying to get some bone strength back in my foot and doing whatever I can to get that. I've tried to go Diet Pepsi and carbonated drinks free many times, this is by far the longest I've gone. It was actually easier than I thought. I banned soda from the house, hey, I really do love dh and he should cut back too. He drinks 1-2 a day at work and then nothing at home. The only I've had problems with is getting my vitamins down. Carbonation always helps, and now they get stuck a little in my throat so I have to take everything with food. I now have that esophogial burn going down. Didn't get headaches, no jitters, or anything, just cut it out cold turkey, and I won't tell you how much I used to drink daily.

No comments: