Friday, August 1, 2008

New View Through Acuvue....



Bones got contacts! It took a while to get them in, but he'll get the hang of it in no time. He's so proud of his new look. Dr. Stuart hooked him up with some Acuvue lenses, they're supposed to have more moisture than any of the lenses out there and that's all he prescribes anymore. It's kind of intimidating poking something into your eye, I don't think I could do it. I couldn't even disect the lamb eyeball in jr. high, eyeballs gross me out. But, he's determined to make it work. 5 hours today, 6 hours tomorrow, and building up an hour a day until he can go from morning until night with them in. He should be in them full time by the time school starts. It's weird to him to be able to see so clearly without glasses. He keeps trying to see if he can see the edges of the lenses in the mirror, but his eyes are so dark(and big) it's hard to see the edges, I can't tell if he has them in at all.

AFTER:


BEFORES:

No comments: