Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Tagged again....

How long have you been together? Married 17 years.
How long did you date? Met in February 1990, talked engagement in April, engaged 4th of July, and married January 12, 1991.
How old is he? 40 in September!
Who eats more? He does.
Who said I Love You First? Mr. D did.
Who is taller? Mr. D is 5'11", I'm 5'8"(I shrunk an inch).
Who sings better? We plead the 5th.
Who is smarter? Well, he has his Masters, but I rock at numbers and writing.
Who does the laundry? Me and the kids are learning to do their own.
Who does the dishes? I do, he'll help when I ask, the kids also do a little.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? He sleeps on the right.
Who pays the bills? I spend the money while he earns it.
Who mows the lawn? Ha!!!! No lawn! Love having a maintenance free yard.
Who cooks dinner? Mostly me, I just need suggestions.
Who kissed who first? Uh, I think it was mutual.
Who asked who out? He asked me. Called me right after Institute class, I had just walked in the door to find out my grandpa had been murdered. He thought I was some whack job and that was the worst excuse ever. Until he turned on the news and saw it.
Who proposed? He did.
Who is more sensitive? Me.
Who has more friends? I do.
Who has more siblings? He does.
I'm tagging: Staci, Melissa, Donna, Jenny, & Julianne (and anyone else who needs material to write in their blog!)

No comments: