Monday, September 1, 2008

High School Tag....



Bloglifting a generic tag from Kristin, so here are my answers:

1. Did you date someone from your school? Yes, I plead the 5th.
2. What kind of car did you drive? I didn't drive in HS, but my butt was imprinted on the passenger seat of Shelly's CRX, rednslo forever!
4. Were you a party animal? Half way through my sr. year.
5. Were you considered a flirt? No, I was too shy.
6. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? Choir all 4 years.
7. Were you a nerd? I don't think so.
8. Were you on any varsity teams? No.
9. Did you get suspended/expelled? No.
10. Can you still sing the fight song? Let's go Tigers, here we go!
11. Who were your favorite teachers? Mr. Lamprecht, and Mr. Johnston
12. Where did you sit during lunch? I never had a consistent place, somewhere out front usually like in the picture.
13. What was your school's full name? San Luis Obispo High School
14. School mascot? Tiger
15. Did you go to Homecoming and who with? Homecoming wasn't as big a deal, usually a group of girls, to cheer on the princesses/queens
16. If you could go back and do it again, would you? Maybe, I would have wanted to have tried some sports.
17. What do you remember most about graduation? It was a mixed bag of emotions, I would have hugged a lot more of my friends knowing we might not see each other again.
18. Where did you go senior skip day? I didn't skip, I worked on sewing my prom dress.
19. Were you in any clubs? Not that I remember.
20. Have you gained some weight since then? Oh, yeah.
21. Who was your prom date? Jens Lovtang, good guy.
22. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? I did, I was in charge, and 8 mos. pregnant with twins. Went to 15, and missed 20 because we were moving, may go to a 25?

I tag anyone else, and NO LIES! We are all adults now and it's in the past :)

No comments: