Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Back on Track Again....

No asthma still, but a few coughing fits here and there. So far, so good. I've decided to postpone my sinus surgery until Fall. I had so much "down time" with this illness, and I don't want any more down time with a recovery right now in my progress to lose weight. So..... the knives will have to wait. And when I reach my goal, I will be able to heal that much faster because of my weight loss. So, it's all good.

Did a mile and a half this morning. Felt good, muscles a little tight still, but they'll work out in time. Going to try some new exercises this evening. Nothing on t.v. anyways, so might as well do some other exercises while dh is hogging the treadmill in the evening. I'm glad I get it in the morning though so I can start off the day right.

1 comment:

Kari said...

Wow, good for you on the exercise!